Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cub Scouts Bowling



Well as promised I have two pics for you from our bowling extravaganza on Saturday. This was a pack function so all of the dens attended. I have a pic of Nicolas with his den and Alex with his den. The boys had alot of fun. Alex beat his teammates in every game. Nicolas got a strike for the first time ever on his very last shot. Everyone got free pizza and soda too. Cub Scouts has been really busy so we just wanted to take a day and relax. Some of our upcoming events are: graduation ceremonial pack meeting on the 27th, Kidney Disease Walk on May 6th (if you would like to sponsor the boys, email me or call me) which sponsors all LOCAL services and programs for patients, the Memorial Day Parade (we are making a paper mache float), Cub Scout camp in July, and so on and so on. I will try to take photos at everything to keep you up to date, talk to you again soon...

No comments: